23 November 2008

Winter is coming

We already had the first snow and what could be better than staying inside and making your home cozy? On my last fleamarket trip I bought a stack of interior magazines that are a great source for inspiration.



I changed some of my decoration and searched for some new items for my home when I found this wonderful candelier. I was always looking for a lamp like this and can't wait to hang it into over my dining table.



It's just a week until the advent season begins so I have to finish my decoration.

1 comment:

  1. Hallo!
    Bei flickr ist angegeben, Du kommst aus Deutschland, und Du hast ja meinen Schal bei flickr auch auf Deutsch kommentiert, daher liege ich hoffentlich richtig, wenn ich hier auf Deutsch poste.
    Dein Blog ist wunderschön, ich werde mal wieder reinschauen.... :-)
    Liebe Grüße von Iris

    ReplyDelete