29 July 2008

Christmas (surprise) in July


I've been really confused when I received a gorgeous package from Wendy last week. She has sewn a lovely christmas stocking and made some small collages for me. Wendy was so kind to send me this package as I did never receive anything from my swap partner in the stocking swap I participated last year. I really did not think of that anymore so her package was totally surprising! Thank you so much Wendy, I really love everything.

If you want to have a look at her wonderful creations just visit her website: http://berrylane.com/.


4 comments:

  1. Aww how sweet she sent you a Christmas in July parcel to make up for the swap you never got. The same happend to me in the Sweet little nest swap.
    Happy August Nicki and have a great and safe trip to the USA!
    Carola xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas in July....I like that. You certainly got some beautiful things in your surprise package. I love the Christmas stocking !!!! Now I'm thinking I should think about making a few little goodies for this coming Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what beautiful treasures! such a suprise "Christmas in July" and very sweet of Wendy also - ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a darling stocking! Love that cameo fabric.

    ReplyDelete