29 June 2008

Strawberries and a new bag




Today I have sewn this bag from vintage and newer bed linen and added a large rose application from the Cath Kidston fabric that was once designed for IKEA. It has the perfect size to hold magazines and I'm sure it will find it's place in my livingroom or in my bedroom.




What I made in addition are these cute strawberries from vintage fabrics. I own a book about creating flowers from fabric where I found the idea and the pattern. It was so much fun and I couldn't stop so I now have enough strawberries to fill a full bowl.


8 comments:

  1. Your strawberries are yummy looking. Love your fabric choices and that tote! it's beautiful. Can you share the name of this fabric flower making book?? Love all things flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just precious! love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh.. wie wundervoll..kannst Du vielleicht verraten wie das Buch heißt?

    ReplyDelete
  4. these strawberries are gorgeous...I love the colours of the velvet leaves, yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! everything is so gorgeous. I love, love, love those strawberries :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I just adore those fabric strawberries.. beautiful! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!You are very talented~

    ReplyDelete
  8. CLEVER...LOVE the strawberries...really wondeful.

    ReplyDelete