30 April 2008

Giving a try...

Deeply inspired by some very talented needlework and sewing ladies I once again decided to find out if I have a talent for sewing or not. I own some lovely vintage fabrics but never did serious sewing projects.


The most difficult project have been some pillow covers and a christmas stocking I made for a swap last year so there's so much more to learn. I've been to a local store and to some online stores to get the equipment and I can't wait to receive the supplies that are still missing.
The first piece I wanted to make was a heart with handmade embroidery. Seen this on Jasnas and Anitas page. Here is my result and I'm really proud cause this is the first embroidery since elementary school!



I already found out that you have to be really patient for sewing which will probably be the problem 'cause I'm not patient anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, Du bist ja tatsächlich schon angefangen! Glückwunsch zu Deinem ersten Stickherzchen. Ist das eine TILDA-Rose, die ich da sehe?

    Liebe Grüße,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete