03 November 2007

Sweet and Sinister Swap

Last week a gorgeous packet arrived from the super talented and super sweet Jennifer. She was my partner in the "Sweet and Sinister" Swap Kari was hosting. Jennifer was so kind to borrow me this picture she took from her swap goodies.


I tell you there was so much more in the packet than show in this picture. I'm very proud to own a signed copy of the "Foof-A-Life" book now. Thank you very much Jennifer!
As she didn't receive her packet by now I'm a bit worried. I'm crossing my fingers it will arrive soon.

9 comments:

  1. Wow! These goodies are so wonderful! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das sieht verpackt schon toll aus! Da hast du aber wirklich Glück gehabt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nicki you lucky duck it all looks so fabulous! Congratulations!
    Have you got my e-mails btw?
    Carol xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great things you got in your swap.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some wonderful goodies!! I would love the "Foof-A-Life" book! Your blog banner is lovely!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a FUN and pretty package!
    Loving all your new christmas stuff by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your goodies all look delicious! awesome swap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The swap was awesome! Come visit my blog...I added some of your sale items as my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats...you have really pretty things to look at on your blog.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete